Election Day is Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Lakewood residents will vote to elect City Council representatives in each of the city's five wards, as well as voting on retention of municipal judges.
Watch the Council Candidate Forums
Watch now online | Broadcast schedule on Lakewood8 cable TV
Coming soon: Looking@Lakewood candidate interviews
- Ballots will be mailed to registered voters the week of Oct. 16 by Jefferson County.
- To see if you are registered and to see a sample ballot, go to VoterLookup.jeffco.us and enter your information.
Returning Your Ballot
- Ballots sealed in signed official return envelopes can be dropped off at 24-hour drop box locations, including at the Lakewood Civic Center, 480 S. Allison Parkway, in the upper parking area outside the building with the copper dome.
- Drop box will be available beginning Monday, Oct. 16 through 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 7.
- NOTE: There will be no inside drop-off at the City Hall location.
- Ballots can also be mailed back in the official envelope, but you must use adequate postage and ballots must be received by the Elections Division by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Register to Vote
The last day to register to vote or change the address on a voter registration is now determined by the method voters choose to submit their registration. You can register online, by mail, at driver's license facilities and other locations.
Links to election results will be available here on Lakewood.org on Election Day, Nov. 7, after 7 p.m.