Nestled in Lakewood City Commons across from the
Belmar shopping area at Wadsworth and Alameda, the 38,000 square foot Lakewood
Cultural Center offers a technically advanced 320-seat theater, rotating
visual art exhibits in multiple gallery spaces, meeting and event spaces,
cultural arts classes, a beautiful lobby space, free WiFi and free parking.
LCC Presents 2018-2019 Season
Theater, Music, Dance and Children’s Programs
LCC Presents season subscriptions are on sale now. Subscribe today for the absolute lowest ticket prices for the best available seats.
Subscribe with an eight-pack series for a savings of 20% on single ticket prices or create your own series of four or more shows for a 10 percent savings.
How to subscribe:
By Phone: 303.987.7845
By Mail:Download an order form, complete the information, and mail to Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office, 470 S. Allison Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80226.
In Person: Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office (9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday)
- Sept. 28 & 29: The Flying Karamazov Brothers
- Oct. 5: Mirari Brass Quintet
- Oct. 11: Sybarite5
- Oct. 25: Call of the Wild: Illustrated Edition
- Oct. 27: Nobuntu
- Nov. 8 & 9: Aquila Theatre: Frankenstein
- Nov. 17: Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- Nov. 30-Dec. 2: Timothy P. & the Rocky Mountain Stocking Stuffers
- Feb. 16: BODYTRAFFIC
- Feb. 17: Amber Brown Is Not a Crayon
- Feb. 21: Baroque Chamber Orchestra of Colorado
- March 2: CATAPULT: The Amazing Magic of Shadow Dance
- March 9: Alfredo Rodríguez & Pedrito Martinez Duo
- March 16: The Swingles: Folklore
- March 22-April 7: Crazy for You, co-presented with Performance Now Theatre Company
- April 12 & 13: Yesterday and Today: The Interactive Beatles Experience
- April 20: Takács Quartet
Tickets for individual performances will go on sale August 1, 2018.
All Performances at the Lakewood Cultural Center
Visual and Performing Arts Classes and Camps
Art Exhibitions and Public Art